Friday, December 12, 2008

So, I think twice/week is good....right? I know I said every day, but it's too hard! Too much going on these days!

We did not get the bunk beds set up. I'm thinking over X-mas break. We need to get Grayson used to sleeping in a regular bed here soon.

I only have one more week until X-mas break. Boy, am I ready! I am stressing out about all the evaluations I have to do now and when I get back! Yuck!

Baby: haven't felt any real kicks yet and starting to get a little nervous. I know I started feeling them pretty consistently with Grayson around this time, so hopefully soon. My next appt. is next Tuesday. The big ultrasound will be in January!

Oh! We have a new nephew! Andrew and Rich had a baby boy Wed. night. His name is Hayden Christopher. He was 9 lbs. 5 oz. and 21 inches long (I think!). We saw him last night and he's beautiful!!

Better run for now.

No comments: