Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year (a few days late!)

Happy 2009!
We spent NYE at our friends, Jeremy and Michelle Lichtenberg. We played Rock Band for 3 hours and then headed to Bud's Bar in Jefferson. Being pregnant, of course, I was the DD. What fun. Not! We stayed out until 2:00 a.m. and I was tired on the 1st!

We watched the Huskers win the Orange Bowl on the 1st. Andrew then took the boys ice fishing at McCook Lake. The stayed for a few hours..that's about how long the boys lasted.

Andrew worked on the 2nd and the boys and I went with Lisa and the kids to SC to run some errands. We were supposed to go to a Gymnastics place where the kids can run around, but they were closed. :(

Andrew took Gavin to Yankton to go ice fishing today (the 3rd), so Grayson and I went to SC to take back some things from X-mas. We had lunch together at Garfield's and got some groceries. It's amazing how good he is when his brother isn't around to torture him! :)
It was great spending the day with just him. I can't remember the last time (if ever) I've done that. I need to try to do that more often.

So, it's that time for New Year's resolutions...so, here they are:

*Lose the baby weight ASAP!
*Pay off more debt (we paid off almost $30,000 this year!)
*Get caught up on the boys' scrapbooks before the baby is born in May. I'm caught up on Grayson's (up to this last summer) and am about 2 years behind on Gavin's.
*Try to spend a day each month with each kid by himself

I'm so looking forward to this year. Going from 2 to 3 kids will be a challenge, but hopefully so much fun!

No comments: