Monday, December 8, 2008

Seriously....

I am GOING to get better at this...just b/c it's been 9 months since I've posted doesn't mean I can't make up for it!

Today is Dec. 8th...only 2.5 more weeks until X-mas. I am almost completely done with my shopping, although I'm dreading wrapping all of it.

The boys aren't getting anything BIG this year (from us anyways). They just don't need anything and we have nowhere to put it anyways. I need to clean out the toybox SOON to make room for the new stuff.

We bought them bunk beds. Haven't set them up yet, but hope to this weekend.

I am feeling pretty good (preggo with #3...due May 28th, 2009). The tiredness is getting better, although I'm still ready for bed by 8:00! I usually am right behind the boys! :)

Better get back to work. My plan is to post every day...even if I don't have anything to say!

No comments: