Almost Friday again...and, I'm dragging!
Gavin has finally started sleeping through the night again and I'm still tired by the end of the afternoon! He has only awakened once in the last week and a half or so....yay!!
Poor Grayson has had a double ear infection for 2 weeks. I took him in on the 19th b/c his ears were FLAMING red on the inside. Double ear infection. We saw Dr. Beck b/c it was a Saturday and he prescribed Omnicef. Got through 10 days of that. Yesterday, Grayson pointed to BOTH ears and said "my ears hurt" in sad little voice. So, I looked in there and yes, they are still red! I called Prairie Peds and they made him come in. Andrew ran him down to see Dr. Rehan. She prescribed Amoxycillin this time. The thing that stinks is it has to be taken twice/day, after a meal, and it has to be refrigerated! So, we have to send it to Marlene's, make sure she refrigerates it, sends it back, blah blah blah...for another 10 days! Grrrrrrr....
Thankfully, he doesn't act crabby at all and he's still sleeping great. :)
We have a Pheasants Forever banquet this weekend. Great fun! Andrew is on the committee, so I'm sure he'll be working the whole time. On Sunday, we'll do the SuperBowl at Huber's. Next weekend I plan on scrapping Friday night (after cocktail club) and we're going to the Yankton Kelly Inn for Mom's b-day. She's treating us all to a night there. Should be fun...the kids haven't gotten to swim in months!
After that, it's off to Vegas! I will be gone Feb. 13th-16th. I'm very nervous (And sad) to leave the kids for that long, but they'll be in good hands with their Daddy (and I'm sure grandma's). :)
Grayson's b-day is coming up, too. I can't believe the little stinker is going to be 2. Makes me sad!
O.K...enough for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment