I had to give a big (SEL) presentation today at work. Myself and 3 others had to present to the Harney and EN Swett staff. We had the whole morning (4 hours). It went very well and I think I'm *kind of* overcoming my fear of speaking in front of people....slowly.
We had inservice yesterday and today and again on Monday. I am glad we start with this instead of having kids come in right away.
The boys are settled back at Marlene's, didn't seem too bad. She is going to let Gavin start wearing underwear (finally) on Monday. He hasn't had an accident in over a week. He's been pretty much potty-trained for about a month now. He still wears a pull-up for nap and bedtime.
Grayson has his 2nd b-day next month and I'm really stumped on what to do for it. We will have a party as usual, but I don't know what to do for gifts. I bought an outdoor play thing (with a slide, etc.) that I might give him. Mom bought him a pattery-powered, ride-on four wheeler. I just don't really want any more toys in the house! I want him to be able to open a few things, but I would prefer it if he didn't get all toys. Just a dilemma!
Not sure what we'll do for a theme. He's not really into anything, except he loves tractors and trucks. That's about it. So, maybe we'll do a Tonka theme??
That's about it for now. I'm ready for the weekend after only a two-day work week. I think we might go watch Caleb and Ben wrestle at EPJ tomorrow. It will be Ben's first time and I've heard he's an animal! Surprise! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment