The weeks since coming back from X-mas vacation have been SOOOOOOOO long! Last week drug on very slowly. I have been sick some, so that's not helping. My sinuses are killing me and giving me bad headaches.
The girls in the GTL office think it might be b/c the offic has MOLD in it. Five out of six of us are having sinus issues. Lovely.
Gavin has been a real stinker lately, especially at night. He is waking 3-4 times/night and coming into our room. He tries to call in bed with us and if that doesn't work, he wants me (not Andrew) to sleep in bed with him. So, we've reverted to walking him back to his room without saying a word. It worked all three times last night, as he did not pitch a big fit. I just think we need to find out why he's waking so much in the first place. I am wondering if he needs his tonsils taken out. They are HUGE, almost touching. The Ped. was concerned about them the last time she saw him, but didn't think they would take them until he's 3. Well, then the Allergist didn't think they were that big. Can't believe that.
Grayson is sleeping wonderfully. The poor kid is getting his 2-year molars and is still sleeping great. We do give him Tylenol before bed, so I think that helps.
Both kids have a bit of a cold, but we've been lucky b/c no one has been really sick yet this winter (knock on wood). Gavin has a cough and stuffy nose and Grayson has a runny nose. Both boys have really bright red cheeks. I think Grayson's is related more to the teething.
Gavin is doing AWESOME with potty training. He has not had an accident in weeks and is waking up dry most mornings. He doesn't need to wear a pull-up for nap anymore, so he's just wearing them to bed.
Sherry and I have been busy trying to figure out our Black Hills trip this summer. Her parents are coming out and Jerry and Diney, so we're trying to coordinate schedules. The crappy thing is that the cabins they want to stay in are going to run about $100/night and that's even with sharing with someone. We are thinking about taking Scott's camper (if he'll let us) and staying in that at least part of the time. That will run us about $35/night instead of $100!! I would almost be tempted to stay in that the whole time if I knew it was going to work out! But, since we've never done it, I'm scared! We would only be 2-3 miles from the cabins where they are staying. We'll have to see how Sherry feels about that one!
I will be scrapping tomorrow after school. I haven't done anything for a few months. I am up to last summer on Grayson's album, so I think I can get caught up with his tomorrow. Then, I am probably 2 years behind on Gavin's now. :( So, I'll have to work on that next. My goal is to be caught up with both of them by the time school is out!
I am currently in 3 (yes, three!) weight loss contests right now. One at work, one at the gym, and one on-line. The one at work is for $$ and the one at the gym is for free gym memberships! I need to get going!
That's it for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment