Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Home with the boys!

I'm home with the boys for 8 more days! Woo hoo! While I love being home with the boys for vacations and during the summer, I really don't think I could do it full-time...especially in this little house! I think I'd go crazy!

Today, the day after Christmas, we are busy cleaning the house! It was a disaster when Andrew left for work this morning. There were toys EVERYWHERE! Gavin went to "coop the noe" (scoop the snow) with Papa, so while Grayson was taking a nap, I cleaned the house. I cleaned out the boys' toy box. I threw some toys out, kept some, and made a bag for the Good Will. The boys got a train table from Grandma and Grandpa Hanson, so Daddy will have to put that together this weekend. I made room for it, so I hope they like it! The toys overflow into the dining room, but I don't care. As long as the boys have something to keep them busy, I'm happy!

I got an i-pod from Andrew for Christmas! I was SO surprised. I have secretly been wanting one, although, I don't really know all they can do! I'm excited to figure it out. He also got me a BIG Power Sort box for scrapbooking! Yee haa!!!
We had decided to not exchange gifts, so all he got is underwear and socks! I felt really bad, but then he told me he's buying a new motor for his little boat that costs $900! So, now I don't feel bad! :)

I got few things from Jon and Sherry (sweater, lotion, scrapbooking tool) and Andrew got a new depth finder from both sets of parents. He's pretty happy about that!

The boys got a ton of toys. I had totally rearrange their room so they would all fit. Several of them are outdoor toys (mostly trucks) that can go outside in a few weeks, when the newness wears off!

Well, that's it for now. Gavin is watching "Annie" for the first time. We're going to see the play in April, so we bought it for him for Christmas. He's liking it so far. :)

No comments: