I can't believe there's only FIVE, yes five, more days until Christmas! Times flies!
I am completely done with my shopping, although I am going to return some things today. I ended up finding some great deals on some things I had already gotten from Amazon last week. I saved about $100!! I'm such a bargain shopper! Presents for the boys:
Gavin:
Fisher Price Kid Tough Camera
V-Smile and games
Shrek backpack
Tool box with tools
Horse and horse stable
Train table
John Deere loader
Grayson:
V-Smile baby and games
Diego Animal caller
Charlie the Charcoal (talking) grill
Little people farm
Tonka loader
Both:
Movies
Trucks
Socks
Animal headphones
The boys are doing great. Gavin is SO ready for X-mas. He has seen Santa at least three times. Grandma Hanson has planned for Santa to come to their house on X-mas Eve, too, so that will be fun. Grayson does whatever Gavin does, so he's excited too! :0)
Speaking of that...it is SO much fun to see how much they like each other. Grayson does EVERYTHING..I mean EVERYTHING that Gavin does. Whether it's sitting on the potty, singing a song, running around crazy, giving out hugs, whatever...he does exactly what Gavin does. The other night, we were in the car and Gavin was singing a song. Grayson was singing it, too, but we couldn't understand a word he was saying! It was too cute!
Gavin is potty-trained! It really hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be, but I think that's b/c we waited. I really didn't want to push him b/c I didn't want any of us to be frustrated with the process. He still wears a pull-up to bed, but has been pretty much dry every morning. He tells us when he has to go and everything!
Grayson peed in the potty chair last night! I told him I had to go potty, so he had to go, too! I put him on the little potty chair and he went! We made a HUGE deal out of it and he got a sticker. Gavin was SO proud of him, telling him "good job" and "do you want a sticker?". IT would be SO nice to have them both potty-trained by the summer! I can't imagine not having anyone in diapers!
Plans for Christmas...
We are headed to Grandma and Grandpa Hanson's on X-mas Eve. We will open presents right away and then put the little ones down for a nap. The adults will play cards with the Harder's (a tradition). We'll have to get ready for church around 4:30. It's at 6:00 in Jefferson. After church, we'll go back and eat prime rib and chicken!
For X-mas day, we'll get up early (not by choice) and open presents from Santa. I can't wait to see the look on the kids' faces when they see their presents. They are going to be SO excited! We'll head to Grandma and Grandpa Jacobs house around noon for X-mas with them.
Only one more day until Christmas break! We have a few parties to go to over break, but nothing big. I am looking forward to spending almost two weeks at home with the boys!
Happy Holidays to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment