It's been a while since I've posted. Things are crazy around here! Christmas has come and gone. The boys were so excited..esp. Gavin! They got way too many things. Gavin got a tool bench, art desk, Leap Frog train set...those were the big things. Grayson got a Bounce and Spin zebra, ride-on caterpillar, and some books. Mom and Dad got a new computer!
What else is going on......
Grayson now has 6 teeth, cruises furniture, still doing the army-crawl thing. He is eating all table foods now....he eats like a horse! He has at least 2 helpings of anything we set in front of him.
Gavin is in the terrible 2's, that's for sure. He can be such a sweety, but my..he is stubborn! He definitely tests our patience daily. He is now obsessed with Monsters, Inc. and Spirit. WE went to see Charlotte's Web the other day at the theater. I thought it was adorable, but it didn't hold his attention. It isn't animated and I think that's why. Grandma Hanson, Caleb, and Ben went, too. Ben and Gavin were very squirrely at the end! Gavin kept saying "all done, Mom", like he was done with the movie! But I really wanted to see it! :)
I am back to work and the kids are back at daycare. I am starting a class tonight..not too thrilled about that. It's in SSC, so I won't go home between work and class. I won't see the boys at all on Mondays. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment