Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A short week!

It's Thanksgiving week! Yay!
Gavin is now obsessed with the Shrek movies! He says "Dek" and "Donkey"....Shrek and Donkey. He asks to watch it 24/7! He would seriously watch it all day if I let him.
I took him to his first movie in the theater on Sunday. It was "Happy Feet'. It's an animated movie about penguins. He really liked it. It had tons of music, so he danced in his chair. HE got a little wiggly in the middle, but food/treats worked like a charm.

Grayson is growing way too fast! He had his first ear infection last week. He has his 9-month Dr. appt. on Wednesay. I can't wait to see how much he's grown. He's such a sweetheart and so laid back. He now has his two bottom front teeth and one upper "fang"! He is crawling (army crawl) all over the place. He looks so funny when he does it b/c he scoots so fast!

No comments: