So, here I am...how many months since my last post? I'm pathetic!!
Last night was Halloween. Gavin as a lion and Grayson was a dragon fly. They were SO damn cute! We hit all three Grandma's in town. The kids got plenty of candy, just between those three places. I wanted to go to the gym for the Halloween party, but Andrew was afraid he would be put to work, so we didn't go! I offered to take Gavin around the block for trick-or-treating, but he was too busy playing with the horses at Grandmas. :)
I hit a deer on the way to work yesterday morning. It was pitch black out. Renae was riding with me. We were in the passing lane and it came right out of the ditch with no warning whatsoever. I was going 79 mph. We ended up hitting it's hind end with the right front bumper. The car is a mess. The headlight is gone and it pushed the side panel back so the passenger door is hard to open. They're estimating the damage is between $1500-$1800. I'm just glad we're o.k. That is NOT something I want to go through EVER again.
Update on the boys:
Gavin is 3 years, 3 months. He is STILL not potty-trained....grrrr.....He has absolutely no desire to be either. Part of it is our fault for not working with him muc h. It's just hard to find the time when we both work full-time. Marlene puts him on the potty several times/day, but he never goes. It's getting to the point where I think I'm going to potty-train BOTH the boys at the same time!
He is getting to be such a big boy. He speaks in complete sentences and talks ALL THE TIME! He is a very funny little guy, but can be very stubborn, too.
Grayson is 20 months old already. I can't believe it. :( He LOVES his big brother and wants to say and do everything Gavin does. He is quite a bit tougher than Gavin already, so we're trying to toughen Gav up a little!! Grayson has a TON of words. He is still using his paci for sleeping. I'm not thrilled about it, but we'll be getting rid of it by his 2nd b-day for sure.
I'm off to go pick up the kids. Homemade pizza for supper. Yum!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment